Saturday, July 6, 2013

This is Mine

What should I do if I have a property? 

Answer. I should ALIENATE my property from the others. 

In case of a real property, I can do the alienation by having it fenced. Barbed wire will do. Proof of my title is also necessary. I should have an OCT or TCT. 

What does "possession is nine-tenths of  the law" mean? Ownership is easier to maintain if one has the possession of the thing or difficult if one does not.Thus, in case of doubt, the one in possession is presumed to be the real owner. 

So there...

No comments:

Post a Comment